As of February 16th, 2017
All events entered for the inclusion on www.OntariosLakeCountry.com event calendar must be associated and related to Tourism in Ontario’s Lake Country (Orillia, Oro-Medonte, Rama, Ramara and Severn) or must be a member of the organization (yearly fee). If you would like your event to be displayed on our events calendar, make sure it follows the following guidelines:
– Your Event is tourism related
– Events must be located in Orillia, Oro-Medonte, Ramara, Rama or Severn or located at a paid member’s business
– The event is open to the public or local tourism businesses (such as business service related to tourism)
– The purpose of the event is to attract visitors from outside the destination
Events will be posted to the OntariosLakeCountry.com events calendar within 2-3 business days of submission. Ontario’s Lake Country staff will review the submitted event on business days between the hours of 9:00 to 16:00. If an event does not meet the requirements it will be removed from the website and will not appear on the calendar.
Ontario’s Lake Country manages and maintains the event calendar. To ensure the proper maintenance Ontario’s Lake Country may:
– Edit events for spelling, accuracy, language and length
– refuse post due to lack of information such as: logo, title, description, venue, and other vital lacking information.
If you have any questions regarding events, please contact info@OntariosLakeCountry.com.
Ontario’s Lake Country holds the right to refuse any event and may change the Event Submission Policy at any time without notice.