Ontario's Lake Country is your four season destination located at an hour North from Toronto. Boasting some of the best resorts, venues and attractions in Ontario such as Horseshoe Valley Resort, Casino Rama Resort, Burl’s Creek Events Grounds, Mount St. Louis Moonstone or Hardwood Ski & Bike to mention a few! The area offers many different options for accommodations such as several B&B’s, Hotels and accommodation resorts making it perfect for your over night stay! With many events happening in the area we are your go to destination for young and old located in Orillia, Oro-Medonte, Rama, Ramara, Severn and area's four season playground in Simcoe County.
Saturday August 26th from 9:00am- noon, the Trans Canada Trail with support from Canadaian Heritage has a goal to conect The Great Trail now 25 years in the making and 24,000 km in length for a grand celebration!
Come join in the fun! Yoga, Tai Chi, games on the trails, bike safety, displays, horses and so much more to enjoy!
Schedule of Events
– 9am- noon: OPP Bicycle Safety Cousre
– 10am-noon: The Crank & Sprocket Bicycle Club Display and Information
– 9am-noon: Simco Muskoka District Health Unit Resource Table
Curling Club Entrance to Uhthoff Trail
– 9am: Easy Tai Chi with Suzanne Bozek
– 10am: Beginner Yoga with Suzanne Bozek
– 9am-noon: Equestrians from Severn Township
– 9am- noon: Children’s Activities
-noon: Celebration Cake!